7 Billion Humans
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: October 25, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Simulation, Strategy, Education
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Tomorrow Corporation
- Publisher: Tomorrow Corporation
- Download size: 200 MB
- Metacritic: 77 7.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7½ hours
- Main + Extra: 17½ hours
- Completionist: 31½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people....a thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine!
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career's ascent.
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included in Switch-exclusive soundtrack mode.
From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.