12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas
- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: March 2, 2022
- Genre: Strategy, Adventure, Puzzle, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: JetDogs
- Download size: 220 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.5
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
The peaceful living of Hercules and Megara is interrupted by mighty god of war, Ares. He asks Hercules to help him conquer the world by leading the great army.
As soon as Hercules declines, Ares finds a way to avenge. By using the enchanted toys, he zombifies the kids of Hellas so they will follow the god's commands and become his warriors.
With your help Hercules must return the kids home, blow up the factory that produces the evil toys, and lead a strategic operation to destroy the Ares' command transmitter.
The game includes new characters and monsters. Midas the King introduces a new power. You will meet Codrus the Woodcutter and giant robot-like Golems.
Also new major features are added: two-positional bridges, and gifts that increase the Bonus Power.
- New feature: unwrap gifts to increase Bonus Power!
- New feature: two-positional bridges
- Meet Codrus the Woodcutter
- Giant robot-like Golems and new power of Midas!
- Strategy Guide reveals the tactic tricks
- 50+ levels, new adventure!